FRACTIONS VISUALLY™ makes mastering maths fractions fun for visual learners.
Say goodbye to boring text-based fractions and hello to fun fractions specifically designed for Folks Who Find Text-based Fractions No Fun 🙂
FRACTIONS VISUALLY™ brings fractions to life thanks to innovative colour-coded visuals and engaging activities that make visual learners fall in love with fractions.
As a parent, you want your child to enjoy learning and succeed in essential maths fractions.
As a teaching assistant/an educational tutor, the author observed how children and even adults struggle with basic fractions for years.
Hence, the creation of FRACTIONS VISUALLY™ to make maths fractions fun, easy and accessible for visual learners.
This has helped countless children and parents to ‘easily follow’ fractions and “understand a whole lot better” with confidence including those who ‘hated maths and never understood fractions’.
Now, it’s your child’s turn to have fun with fractions!
- Explore colour-coded charts, illustrated diagrams, visual fractions and excellent introductions that turn fractions into fun.
- Follow simple, step-by-step instructions and visuals that break down understanding, adding and subtracting fractions into easy-to-follow steps.
- Discover how fractions are relevant to everyday life using fractons story and kids characters to fuel your child’s love for learning fractions.
- Engage in hands-on activities such as colouring fractions shapes, filling blank spaces and quick quizzes that transform learning fractions into educational adventure.
- Say goodbye to fractions frustrations and hello to FRACTIONS VISUALLY™ to master maths fractions in a few hours. That’s a solid promise, not a sales pitch!
Plenty of perfect gifts for a loved child, visual learner, kids with additional or special educational needs, or someone who finds text-based fractions no fun.
FRACTIONS VISUALLY™ is for ages 5-11, grades kindergarten-5th grader or year group 1-6 in primary education (infants, elementary and junior schools).
Also, ADDING FRACTIONS STEP-BY-STEP for students and older learners struggling with adding fractions.